- Design Surveys
- Cost Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Main Contractor
- Specialist Services
- Specialist Subcontractor Management
- Emergency Call-Outs
- Preventative Planned Maintenance (PPM)
- Reactive Repairs
We support the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and Her Majesty’s Prison Service (HMPS) with technical knowledge, skills and resources; aiding the maintenance and operation of the HMPS Estate ensuring compliance and improving living and working standards. iDCC are currently working in 30+ Establishments across the Country delivery a wide range of projects from minor works to healthcare / wing refurbishments, new construction, re-development, essential services repairs, roofing schemes and facility management services.
- Fully security cleared engineers with keyholder authorisation
- Specialist security knowledge from years of high security estate development
- Dedicated project delivery and emergency response call out team.
iDCC has been involved with the defence section since 1984 delivering a wide range of projects for our clients. Our high levels of security clearance, extensive planning processes and company flexibility has ensured the security of the most sensitive sites and organisations. All of our staff are SC Cleared as much of our works are protected by the Secrecy Act.
- In house security clearance team
- Full ISO 9001 14001 and 45001 compliance
- Experience working within restricted sites and around significant operations.
Our experience working with government is comprehensive, having developed trusted relationships over decades of work with a wide range of local authorities and central government organisations. Through recommendations, national tenders and frameworks iDCC has delivered works for: Numerous County, Borough and Local Councils, Commonwealth Office, Home Office, Independent Office of Police Conduct plus others.
- Experience in small scale reactive works to full frameworks
- Ability to deliver both Principal Designer and Principe Contractor Roles
- Public and Employers Liability Cover to £10m.
We are proud to be one of the only building services suppliers to hold the Queen’s Royal Warrant for providing construction services to the Royal Palaces for over 30 years. Our long standing history and works within the Royal Household has given us unprecedented access and site wide knowledge. We understand the working requirement of the household and have been delivering works around their operations successfully for many years. These works have lead to numerous other contracts within prestigious and historic buildings / organisations across the south of england.
- Buckingham Palace, St James Palace, Kensington Palace, Windsor Castle
- Anethum Club, Travellers Club, Turf Club
- Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey.
iDCC’s fully security vetted staff are proud to be a main contractor for numerous councils and educational trusts undertaking works within schools and colleges across London and the home counties. We work closely with establishments to ensure that needs are met, all the while being aware and respectful of the environment in which we are working in. Our intensive pre-construction planning enables us to minimise disruption from noise and vibration allowing school timetables and events to run as normal. This precise planning allows us to safely deliver a full range of construction works along side operational and open establishments. We also offer our call-out services to education establishments.
- Fully DBS cleared workforce and office support team
- 45 years experience working within live operational buildings
- Return of related construction project profits to the school as sports donations.
iDCC’s 24 hour emergency call out team support a number of housing associations, house builders and developers across the country. We give reassurance and peace of mind to organisations and tenants 365 days a year offering an out of hours contact centre, full job processing, reporting and priority response. Last year we attended 97% of our priority jobs within 2 hours.
- All calls logged by our in house 24 hour call centre.
- KPI tracked response times and real time engineer tracking.
- Next day reporting and specialist follow ups.