iDCC are constantly looking for the best construction talent to support our growing business. If you have a willing and helpful attitude, are flexible and keen to get stuck in and have the drive to ensure all projects are delivered to the highest standards and on time then we want to hear from you.
If you share our culture of Target Zero and have the same determination for excellence but can’t see a suitable vacancy listed please send your CV to [email protected] to be considered for future roles.
Below is a list of our currently advertised vacancies:
iDCC are looking for a skilled/experienced multi-trader to work with us across many of our high-security sites, iDCC cover all building trades. We are looking for someone who is reliable, hard-working and eager to get involved. We operate mainly in London and the home counties.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Own tools (basic)
- CSCS card (current is desirable)
- Clean driving license
- Due to the nature of our works, it is vital that the candidate must be able to pass security checks once employed.
This is a full-time (40 hrs a week) PAYE contract, in which salary will be determined by experience.
Job Type: Full-time
At iDCC Services, an opportunity has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic QS to help price and run our project portfolio. We are an SME contractor; the role will be diverse and include pricing and tendering, procurement and planning as well as project delivery. Training and development will be provided on the job with a supportive management team and a positive working atmosphere; due to the size of the company there is significant scope for development of this role and responsibilities.
Role and Benefits:
Office base is in Kings Langley and therefore the candidate would need to be housed within an acceptable radius to this, you may be required to drive to sites across London as necessary and the home counties. (all expenses will be paid)
- Company phone, travel expenses within working hours
- Initial benefits – phone, laptop and travel expenses during working hours
- After probation benefits are expanded to the following – company vehicle, petrol card (working hours only), pension, holiday pay, company phone and laptop *
- The suitable candidate could be a recent graduate or someone with limited years of experience within the industry.
- No specific background trade required
- Working Hours – 8am – 5pm working hours (1 hr unpaid lunch). However, times to suit contract requirements.
Requirements of Candidate:
- Driving license
- Due to our client base, the candidate must be able to pass security checks as required by our clients
Works will include tendering/quoting for new schemes from a £1000 up to £2 million, valuations and final accounts. The job also entails assistance of the small management team in iDCC with the general management of running of sites in respect of supervision, health and safety, documentation etc.